If you’re interested in tennis… DON’T MISS “WESLEY COLLEGE ELITE TENNIS PROGRAM” – a good chance to explore opportunities to become a professional tennis player.
HIGH PERFORMANCE TENNIS AND SCHOOL PROGRAM AT WESLEY COLLEGE, MELBOURNE
Wesley College has joined with XSOAR Perform, a Melbourne-based peak performance company, to establish a full-time High Performance Tennis and School Program for emerging tennis players of secondary school age.
XSOAR’s dynamic and innovative program provides aspiring tennis players with a unique opportunity to pursue their sporting talent in tandem with a first-class all-round education.
Empowering the Next Generation of Tennis Players to Break Boundaries
Executive Meet & Talk with
An Entrepreneur, Former Professional Athlete, Leading Scholar and A Life and Business Strategist
- CEO of XSOAR Perform Professional
- Tennis Players Rankings of No.1 in Victoria, No.4 in Australia and WTA 221
- Graduated from Wesley College, Melbourne with VCE ATAR Score of 99.1
- Completed a Bachelor of Commerce Degree with majors in Finance and Management at the University of Melbourne
- Competed on the Women’s Tennis Association (WTA) and International Tennis Federation (ITF)
- Played in Five Grand Slams at the Australian Open
- Gained extensive business experience working across diverse industries with one of the world’s leading management consulting firms
Date: Saturday – 30 March 2019
Time: 13.00 – 15.00 hrs.
Venue: CETA Worldwide Education Office
Register or More Information
Tel. 02-7125300 | Line: @CETA